RETURNS & EXCHANGES Basic Refund Policy
● There are 2 types of refund policy Twirlop has.
○ Defective product, quality and standard issues, sizing issues: If we send you any of these, then firstly, we apologize for the same. Secondly, we’ll ship you a new product for free to make it up to you. All you have to do is click a picture of the product, send it to us and cover the shipping charges. We have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If you don't like the new item or it is defective as well, we will issue you a full refund.
○ Wrong order placed: This usually means that you placed a wrong order or chose the wrong size. But don’t you worry. We love our customers and all you have to do is click a picture of the product, send it to us and cover the shipping charges.
● For all applicable returns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● Make sure to include details on the correct size needed sent back.
● You have 30 days to exchange your item.
○ Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. The USPS has the best rates in our experience, but you can ship back to us any way you like. If you have a question about your return, contact us at email@example.com.
How much is shipping?
● This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. Our standard US shipping cost is $4.95 unless you order a large amount of weight. On FREE promotional items shipping starts at $8.95 as we are shipping from our different warehouses overseas.
Do you ship internationally?
● Yes, we offer international shipping.
How do I track my package?
● You can check on the status of your order at any time by emailing the customer support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
● This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 10-12 days to get your shirt printed, shipped, and delivered. All shirts ship from our China print facility and travel via UPS to your address, tracking numbers available.
● For non-apparel items, delivery can vary and take 2-3 weeks. We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers, so not everything comes from the US. These items ship via USPS and all have tracking numbers.
● If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
● Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
What type of t-shirts do you print on?
● We print on the finest, softest, comfiest tees…
How are your shirts printed?
● We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology.
○ Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
What is the sizing on your apparel?
● View sizing guide on product link.
Where do your other items come from?
● Twirlop is all about bringing you unique and specialty items that you won't find anywhere else. So we source items from all over the world, mainly from China. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
● Sure, no problem! Just email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you right away.